If you haven't used BSOD outsourcing on your PC, this guide might help.
Windows 10 non-paged page error usually results in BSODs and can be very frustrating to resolve. The root cause could be software or hardware, a frequently canceled Windows update, a driver conflict on the software side, or a RAM failure on the hardware side of the computer. Let's start by checking the software.
If you are running Windows 10 and see this blue screen of death error with error code PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, you are not alone. Many users have reported this. But the good news is, you can easily fix it yourself.
How To Solve This Problem?
Here are 5 solutions you can try. You may not have to try them all. Just work from top to bottom until you find one that works.
1. Perform disk and memory check.
2. Undo recent changes
3. Temporarily disable all third-party anti-virus applications
4. Disable automatic paging file size control. 5. Update device drivers
One of the reasons for this blue screen error may be recent changes in your Her system. If you've recently added new hardware or software to your system, uninstall it to see if the issue has been resolved.
This error is sometimes caused by interference from third-party antivirus software. To determine if this is the problem for you, temporarily disable your antivirus and check if the problem persists. (See your antivirus documentation for instructions on how to disable it.)
If this solves the problem, contact your antivirus software manufacturer for advice or install another antivirus solution.
IMPORTANT! Pay special attention to the websites you visit, open emails, and files you download when your antivirus is disabled.
6) Make sure that the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option is disabled. Then click OK to save and complete the change.
This error can also be caused by an outdated, incorrect, or damaged system driver. You should check that all your devices have the correct driver and update the ones that don't.
If you don't have the time, patience, or computer skills to manually update your drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don't need to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you don't need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don't need to worry about an installation error. mounting.
You can automatically update your drivers with the free or professional version of Driver Easy. However, the Pro version only requires 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and identify the problematic drivers.
3) Click the Refresh button next to all checked devices To automatically download and install the correct version of their drivers (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click "Update All" to automatically download and install the correct version of any missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires the Pro version - you will be prompted to update if you click "Update All"). ,
- Siwinacc Sys Bsod
I'm having problems with reboots and BSODs on my newly created system which is basically a file server and some programs run in the background as services. I am using Windows 10 Pro and use the storage space in parity configuration. The restart occurs during an intensive task of copying files to my storage pool. I can't even get 50GB without restarting, I don't copy pictures. I know this is intensive because the log (parity data) is calculated and written when the files are copied. This is the only time I encounter BSODs or reboots, regular browsing, etc. stable ...
- Bsod Crash Dump Log
In the event of a Windows operating system crash (Blue Screen of Death or BSOD), all information about the storage is saved in a file on the hard disk. This dump file can help developers debug the cause of the crash. The default location for the dump file is % SystemRoot% memory.dmp , i.e. H. C: \ Windows \ memory.dmp if C: is the system drive. Windows can also capture small dumps that take up less space. These dumps are generated in % SystemRoot% Minidump.dmp (C: \ Window \ Minidump.dump if C: is the ...
- Ntoskrnl.exe Bsod 0x4e
If you are running Windows 7 and see a screen similar to the image above, this can be very frustrating. Yes, this is the blue screen of death. And this suggests that you have a problem caused by ntoskrnl.exe. But don't panic. We've had reports of this error from many Windows 7 users and you'll be glad it can be fixed. 3 fixes for "ntoskrnl.exe" Here are 3 solutions you can try. Just go through the list until you find the solution that's right for you. What is ntoskrnl.exe? Ntoskrnl.exe is the kernel of ...
- Driver Power State Failure Bsod Ntoskrnl.exe We can analyze minidumps if you make them available in OneDrive or other file-sharing sites (like MediaFire). if you have Problems downloading minidumps copy them to desktop or Folder with documents and download them from there. Add files to OneDrive http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/getting-started-onedrive-tutorial Upload photos and files http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add-photos-files < w> One-Drive - share files and folders and change permissions http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/share-file-folder Compress or load contents of C: \ Windows \ minidump http://social.technet.microsoft .com / Forums / de-US / w7itproui / thread / 4fc10639-02db-4665-993a-08d865088d65 -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Do this too to see the likely blue screens. Windows Vista will ...